BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going Purple for October!

Hey!

I have something really serious to discuss. October is National Domestic Violence Prevention Month, and anyone that knows me personally knows how PASSIONATE I am about stopping domestic violence. With that being said, I have an array of events that I'm planning for the ENTIRE month of October. They are still in the works now, but my YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Web Site, and Blog sites will ALL be purple for the month of October. I'm asking that all of my fans join me in supporting the prevention of domestic violence. It's not just women that are affected; children and even men suffer at the hands of someone they love. This is just another effort of mine to put a stop to the madness. Stay tuned for more details as they emerge, and let's put an end to domestic violence...PERMANENTLY!

~Rockstarr~Over~&~Out~

0 comments: